This is the policy of our facebook group page:
This group is meant to exist for general publication of HCE’s activity to it’s friends worldwide. It can only be used for positive communication between group members regarding general matters and topics of interest.
- All FB group members should be able to directly post announcements and/or comments to it.
- Group members are responsible for any content they provide.
- Group members are responsible for their use of this group.
- Only the HCE Council members have the right to be group administrators.
- Discussion of HCE internal matters and policies will not be allowed in the group. Members can raise any such matters either privately by contacting the HCE council or openly during a General Assembly.
- Any posts/comments made by HCE members represent themselves and themselves only.
- Any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via this group or obtained by the group members through the group is at the member’s own risk.
- HCE does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted via this group or endorse any opinions expressed via this group.
- HCE considers all content as the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content.
- HCE may not monitor or control the content posted via this group and, HCE cannot take responsibility for such content.
- The group administrators reserve the right to remove any content when it is deemed to be offensive for anyone (either directly or indirectly), or irrelevant, or when it violates HCE constitution.
- Group administrators reserve the right to either remove group members or block group members from posting.
- The group administrators have the right to approve or reject requests of Facebook users to join the group.
- The group administrators have the right to temporarily to disable all posting in the group as they see fit.